Terms & Conditions
- A 13% Buyer Premium will be added to the last final and highest bid and made a part of the total purchase price. A discount is available for cash, but must pickup arrangements must be approved prior to the close of the sale. BUYER PREMIUM IS LIMITED TO $50 PER LOT.
- Taxes: All sales are subject to 5.3% Virginia Sales Tax. If you are a dealer, please e-mail a copy of your VA ST-10 to Andy@DoubleA.auction. Bullion purchases over $1,000 are exempt to Virginia Residents.
- Warranties: Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties
Online auctions will end one of two ways. Either a timed event or ending with a simulcast auction.
- In a timed event and all bidding will begin to close at a specified time. There is an auto-extend feature, which means that any bid placed in the one (1) minutes of an auction will automatically extend the bidding for one (1) minute from the time the bid was placed. For example, if an auction is scheduled to close at 6:00 and a bid is received at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend for another one-minute increment. The auto-extend feature will continue until there is a one (1) minute “quiet” period in which no new bids have been received; at this time the auction will close. This is to prevent anyone from sniping other bidders at the end of the auction, affording all bidders an opportunity to bid.
- The second way is a simulcast. What this means is bidding will be open online and will conclude with a live simulcast auction event. The live simulcast may or may not have live bidders, but will be telecast and available to watch, in real time, on our bidding platform.
- For faster notifications, download our mobile bidding app at http://www.doublea.auction/our-app. You will need to register to bid, but you can watch our auctions and see instant notifications.
- We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus any additional fees.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card and is required for registration. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, the auctioneer will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person who we feel, in our estimation is fraudulent. The auctioneer reserves the right to request a pre-qualification letter from any bidder.
- Shipping: Shipping charges will be a flat fee of up to $15 based on actual cost of USPS shipping. Local pickup is available with prior arrangements. Shipping charges will be added to each invoice prior to final billing.
- At the end of the auction, invoices we will process each invoice with the card provided at registration. We will ship orders within 48 hours of auction close using USPS flat-rate shipping services. Each item will be shipped with standard insurance and tracking, but not signature requirement. Please be aware of this policy! If you require special assistance, please notify the auctioneer prior to bidding. If you would like additional insurance, we are happy to provide it at actual cost.
Double A Auction & Realty
VA Firm License #1011
VA Lic. #4427