Welcome to BuyCoins.auction - a monthly coin and collectibles auction. We feature gold and silver bullion and coins, slabbed and graded U.S. coins and notes, collectible coin and mint sets, silver jewelry and house ware, and much more. Our auction line-ups change monthly!
Click to follow us on Facebook
to see current and upcoming offerings.
Our monthly coin auctions end on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
Auctions close at the rate of two lots every minute, but bids received in the last minute of an auction extends that item for one minute.
For the optimal bidding experience, download our secure mobile bidding app for your smartphone or tablet at this link http://www.doublea.auction/our-app/
You can register, bid, see all of the pictures, and download a copy of the buyer's guide at www.BuyCoins.auction
Visit our website at http://www.doublea.auction
to learn about the company and to sign up for our mailing list.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING!!
- A 12% Buyer Premium will be added to the last final and highest bid and made a part of the total purchase price.
- Taxes: All sales are subject to 5.3% Virginia Sales Tax. If you are a dealer, please e-mail a copy of your VA ST-10 to Andy@DoubleA.auction. VIRGINIA CUSTOMERS: Bullion purchases that exceed $1,000 are exempt from sales tax under HB 1668.
- Warranties: Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties
- All bidding will begin to close at a specified time. There is an auto-extend feature, which means that any bid placed in the one (1) minutes of an auction will automatically extend the bidding for one (1) minute from the time the bid was placed. The auto-extend feature will continue until there is a one (1) minute “quiet” period in which no new bids have been received; at this time the auction will close. This is to prevent anyone from sniping other bidders at the end of the auction, affording all bidders an opportunity to bid. For the best experience, it is recommended to download our app for your smartphone at http://www.doublea.auction/our-app
- We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus any additional fees.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card and is required for registration. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, the auctioneer will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person who we feel, in our estimation is fraudulent. The auctioneer reserves the right to request a pre-qualification letter from any bidder.
- Shipping: Shipping charges will be a flat fee of either $8 or $15 depending on package size. We will combine items to minimize shipping costs wherever possible. Shipping charges will be added to each invoice prior to final billing. We will ship orders on or after the Saturday following the sale if paid with credit cards. For immediate shipping, please contact Andy@DoubleA.auction to arrange secured payment and items can be immediately released. Each item will be shipped with standard insurance and tracking, but not signature requirement. Please be aware of this policy! If you would like to purchase additional insurance, please let us know and we will charge the actual cost in an additional invoice. We will gladly accommodate shipping insurance at buyer's expense. We are not responsible for uninsured losses.
- Forms of payment include credit card (with terms), certified check, cash, personal/business check (will hold shipment until check clears), or wire. If your order is more than $2,000, then certified funds via check or wire is mandatory. NOTE: WE NOW TAKE VENMO!
- For credit card payments, the auctioneer reserves the right to hold orders over $500 until funds clear. Auctioneer has discretion to require signed acknowledgment of terms and conditions prior to shipping as well as shipping confirmation signature. We will ship only to the name and address used to register with credit card. To protect both our sellers' as well as our buyers' identities, we may ask for further proof of identity prior to release of items. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you understand the need for close scrutiny given the prevalence of fraud and identity theft!
Double A Auction & Realty
VA Firm License #1011
VA Lic. #4427