We have a small sale planned this month. Still time to consign.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING!!
- A 12% Buyer Premium will be added to the last final and highest bid and made a part of the total purchase price.
- Preview: Items are available for preview at 621 Main Street; Kenbridge, VA prior to close of bidding by appointment. The property will be available for preview during business hours in the week prior to the sale.
- Pickup: Pickup will be October 27 and 28 from 9am until 5pm on Friday and 9 until 12 on Saturday. No pickup after 12 on 10/28. Winning bidders will receive a link via email to schedule your pickup time. Items not claimed within three days of the auction are considered abandoned and become property of the auction company and will be disposed of. If you win a firearm, you will be required to pickup up your purchases at our location, 621 Main Street, Kenbridge, VA - NO EXCEPTIONS. You will also be required to follow all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to purchasing a firearm. If you do not have a valid VA driver's license OR are an an FFL holder, you will be unable to purchase firearms. We will ship to your local FFL, however, buyer is responsible for ALL shipping and handling charges, AND is responsible for providing us with the receiving FFL holder's information. FAILURE TO SELECT A PICKUP TIME WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF PURCHASES AND REVOCATION OF FUTURE BIDDING PRIVILEGES.
- Taxes: All sales are subject to Virginia Sales Tax. If you are a dealer, please e-mail a copy of your VA ST-10 to Andy@DoubleA.auction. VIRGINIA CUSTOMERS: Bullion purchases that exceed $1,000 are exempt from sales tax under HB 1668.
- Warranties: Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties
- For the best experience, it is recommended to download our app for your smartphone at http://www.doublea.auction/our-app
- We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus any additional fees.
- ALL FIREARMS ARE TO BE PICKED UP AT 621 MAIN STREET, KENBRIDGE, VA. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS WE ARE SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL IN YOUR HOME STATE. ALL BUYERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH A BACKGROUND CHECK PROCESS. IF YOU ARE A PROHIBITED PARTY AND ATTEMPT TO BUY A FIREARM, WE WILL BOTH SOON GET A VISIT FROM A STATE TROOPER.
- Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, the auctioneer will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person who we feel, in our estimation is fraudulent. The auctioneer reserves the right to request a pre-qualification letter from any bidder.
- Shipping: We will gladly accommodate shipping at buyer's expense. We are not responsible for uninsured losses.
- Forms of payment include credit card (with terms), certified check, cash, personal/business check (will hold shipment until check clears), or wire. If your order is more than $2,000, then certified funds via cash or wire is mandatory.
- Auctioneer has discretion to require signed acknowledgment of terms and conditions prior to shipping as well as shipping confirmation signature. We will ship only to the name and address used to register with credit card. To protect both our sellers' as well as our buyers' identities, we may ask for further proof of identity prior to release of items. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you understand the need for close scrutiny given the prevalence of fraud and identity theft!
Double A Auction & Realty
VA Firm License #1011
VA Lic. #4427