Multi-Consignor Live Auction. Call to consign your items. Selling your real estate? We can help.
We are now taking consignments for our inaugural sale at our auction facility in Kenbridge, VA! Please contact Andy at 434-294-6093 to consign your items!
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING!!
- A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the last final and highest bid and made a part of the total purchase price.
- Preview: Items are available for preview at 621 Main Street; Kenbridge, VA prior to close of bidding by appointment. For the live sale, the property will be available for preview during business hours in the week prior to the sale.
- Pickup: Items should be paid for and removed from the property on the day of sale. If you are a remote bidder, we will be available by appointment in the week after the auction to accommodate shipping. Items not claimed within ten days of the auction are considered abandoned and become property of the auction company and will be disposed of.
- Taxes: All sales are subject to 5.3% Virginia Sales Tax. If you are a dealer, please e-mail a copy of your VA ST-10 to Andy@DoubleA.auction. VIRGINIA CUSTOMERS: Bullion purchases that exceed $1,000 are exempt from sales tax under HB 1668.
- Warranties: Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties
- For the best experience, it is recommended to download our app for your smartphone at http://www.doublea.auction/our-app
- We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus any additional fees.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card and is required for registration. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, the auctioneer will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person who we feel, in our estimation is fraudulent. The auctioneer reserves the right to request a pre-qualification letter from any bidder.
- Shipping: We will gladly accommodate shipping at buyer's expense. We are not responsible for uninsured losses.
- Forms of payment include credit card (with terms), certified check, cash, personal/business check (will hold shipment until check clears), or wire. If your order is more than $2,000, then certified funds via check or wire is mandatory.
- Auctioneer has discretion to require signed acknowledgment of terms and conditions prior to shipping as well as shipping confirmation signature. We will ship only to the name and address used to register with credit card. To protect both our sellers' as well as our buyers' identities, we may ask for further proof of identity prior to release of items. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you understand the need for close scrutiny given the prevalence of fraud and identity theft!
Double A Auction & Realty
VA Firm License #1011
VA Lic. #4427