We are currently taking consignments for an online auction that will end on June 23. Sell your equipment, tractor, working lawn mower, excavator or bulldozer!
Do you have real estate to sell? Our Customized Accelerated Marketing Program applies to ANY asset!
Terms & Conditions
- A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the last final and highest bid and made a part of the total purchase price.
- Taxes: All sales are subject to Virginia Sales Tax. If you are a dealer, please e-mail a copy of your VA ST-10 to Andy@DoubleA.auction.
- Warranties: Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties
- All bidding will begin to close at a specified time. There is an auto-extend feature, which means that any bid placed in the one (1) minutes of an auction will automatically extend the bidding for one (1) minute from the time the bid was placed. The auto-extend feature will continue until there is a one (1) minute “quiet” period in which no new bids have been received; at this time the auction will close. This is to prevent anyone from sniping other bidders at the end of the auction, affording all bidders an opportunity to bid. For the best experience, it is recommended to download our app for your smartphone at http://www.doublea.auction/our-app
- We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus any additional fees.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card and is required for registration. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, the auctioneer will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person who we feel, in our estimation is fraudulent. The auctioneer reserves the right to request a pre-qualification letter from any bidder.
- Pickup: Pickup will be June 24, and June 25 by appointment. Winning bidders will signup for appointments via online scheduling at the close of bidding. If you are unable to meet these times, please contact the auctioneer PRIOR to the auction to make arrangements. PLEASE BRING LOADING HELP, AND BOXES IF APPLICABLE for your purchases. The auction firm is unable to assist with loading.
- Forms of payment include credit card (with terms), certified check, cash, or wire. NOTE: WE NOW TAKE VENMO! We reserve the right to request further identification to complete credit card transactions. There will be a 3% convenience fee for all credit card purchases. You do NOT have to pay with the card you register with. You may pay for your purchases at pickup. If you miss pickup, you will forfeit your items and your card on file will be charged.
- PREVIEW: Preview will be June 23 from 2PM to 5PM or by appointment.
- PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING!!
Double A Auction & Realty
VA Firm License #1011
VA Lic. #4427