Please plan on attending our FIRST Sportsman Auction! This online event will have firearms, ammunition, knives, and coins too.
We are accepting QUALITY consignments! Contact Andy to sell your items.
Bidding for this sale will be online only! Download our app for your Apple or Android phone.
Terms & Conditions
- A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the last final and highest bid and made a part of the total purchase price.
- Taxes: All sales are subject to Virginia Sales Tax. If you are a dealer, please e-mail a copy of your VA ST-10 to Andy@DoubleA.auction.
- Warranties: Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties
- All bidding will begin to close at a specified time. There is an auto-extend feature, which means that any bid placed in the one (1) minutes of an auction will automatically extend the bidding for one (1) minute from the time the bid was placed. The auto-extend feature will continue until there is a one (1) minute “quiet” period in which no new bids have been received; at this time the auction will close. This is to prevent anyone from sniping other bidders at the end of the auction, affording all bidders an opportunity to bid. For the best experience, it is recommended to download our app for your smartphone at http://www.doublea.auction/our-app
- We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus any additional fees.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card and is required for registration. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, the auctioneer will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person who we feel, in our estimation is fraudulent. The auctioneer reserves the right to request a pre-qualification letter from any bidder.
- Pickup: Pickup will be February 24, and February 25 BY APPOINTMENT. Winning bidders will signup for appointments via online scheduling at the close of bidding. If you are unable to meet these times, please contact the auctioneer PRIOR to the auction to make arrangements. PLEASE BRING LOADING HELP, AND BOXES IF APPLICABLE for your purchases. The auction firm is unable to assist with loading.
- Forms of payment include credit card (with fee), certified check, cash, or wire. We reserve the right to request further identification to complete credit card transactions. There will be a 3% convenience fee for all credit card purchases. You do NOT have to pay with the card you register with. You may pay for your purchases at pickup. If you miss pickup, you will forfeit your items and your card on file will be charged.
- PREVIEW: Preview will be February 18 from 10AM to 1PM, February 23 from 3PM to 5PM or by appointment. Preview will be at 621 Main Street; Kenbridge, VA 2394
- PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING!!
- ALL STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS APPLY. ALL FIREARMS SALES SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECK. WE ARE A FFL HOLDER AND FOLLOW ALL FEDERAL AND STATE REGULATIONS REGARDING THE SALE OF FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION.
Double A Auction & Realty
VA Firm License #1011
VA Lic. #4427